Code: En 33201 Subject: Supplementary English 5 Teacher: Gene D. Neri Jr.
Level: M.6 Semester: 1/2020 Time: 40 hours Credit: 1.0
- Understand visual gestures, voice inflections, sense the feeling of the speaker and understand commands, request, advice and descriptions found in authentic media of the language.
- Understand and interpret varied non-textual information from the visual and spoken presentation.
- Use the foreign language in appropriate manners, gestures when communicating with different people consistent with the culture of the native speaker.
- Know the history behind the traditions, national and religious holidays in the culture of the native speakers.
- Develop the basic language skills to improve the learner's global vision.
- Use the foreign language to communicate with people, in school, community and society.
- Teacher: GENE JR NERI