Code: En21201 Subject: Listening-Speaking English Teacher: Gene D. Neri Jr.
Level: M. 1 Semester: 1/2020 Time: 40 hours Credit: 1.0
- Read aloud passages using correct pronunciation and tone appropriate to the text, at the level for the class.
- Be able to present English interpretation and assessment of the information.
- Use the foreign language in appropriate manners, gestures when communicating with different people consistent with the culture of the native speaker.
- Know the history behind the traditions, national and religious holidays in the culture of the native speakers.
- Develop the basic language skills to improve the learner's global vision.
- Use the foreign language to communicate with people, in school, community and society.
- Teacher: GENE JR NERI